13 March 2015

Feature & Follow #4: A Special Feature on Book Stop Corner



Good morning dearest people,



It's Friday and it's time to have a new feature and follow blog post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View.




What is Feature and Follow Friday?
In simple words- to gain more followers either via GFC or Bloglovin'. So the very idea of having this feature and follow meme is to collect more new bloggers on the block and to make new blogger friends as well as followers. It is a great idea which was started out by Alison and  Rachel. Three Cheers for those two masterminds!

So How does it Works?
  • Follow the Featured Bloggers on their blogs
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, please return the courtesy by following them back. Spread the Love...and the followers
 
 This Week's Question:

Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you'd like people to visit more? - Suggested by Take Me Away

Yes definitely, recently, I've started a special and unique feature, called "The BookShelfie" blog post. Every Sunday, I upload a bookshelfie blog post about any bibliophile's paradise in the very comfort of their homes- a book shelf and a selfie along with their bookshelves, or maybe a selfie with their favorite book. How do I select those bibliophiles? Since, they are not much followers on my blog or not much regular blog readers, so I, myself, ask some of my blogger friends and good reads friends to participate in it.
Here are some bookshelfies from my blog:

Pearl, Alex, Olivia, Neil

That's meeee

Thanks for toady's question, it gives an opportunity for only me to ask you to participate in this awesome and lovely feature, but also for you to be featured on my blog.

What you have to do? Well, you need to answer some basic questions about yourself along with two-three pictures of your bookshelf or your book crib and your bookshelfie.
You can check out last week's BookShelfie feature with Pearl from Asterisk Pearl's Book Blog here.

So what are you waiting for??!! Start leaving comments just below this blog post.


This is a Blog Hop !



























You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 0 hrs, 12 min (3/18/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

25 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea! If I can remember to take the shelfies I will join in lol!

    New follower!

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah certainly, you're very welcome to join the fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea :)
    I unfortunately can't purchase books because of issues, but i love seeing others flaunting their stuff :)

    Here's my FF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea :-)
    I'm a new follower.
    Kirsty xx
    https://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/ff-feature-and-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a meme, so original. Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a new one. I think that's completely original, as I haven't heard of anyone else doing that. Great one!!

    New follower.

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a fun and original idea. I haven’t seen anyone else taking book selfies. :)

    I’m a new follower on Bloglovin’.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an awesome and original meme idea! I'm definitely going to have to start stopping by and seeing it every week. :) I hope you have a great week, I'm an old follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute feature! I love it!! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute idea! I'll have to look into doing this one (: Thanks for popping by my blog!

    Courtney @ Storybook Slayers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, love this meme idea. And I love that you are reaching out to fellow bloggers and book lovers for it. I hope it grows more!

    New Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing other peoples bookshelves, amazing idea! New Bloglovin Follower!
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Kat and Paulina, glad you guys liked it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a good idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog- if I can remember, I will take some selfies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a really cute idea! I love it! :)

    I'm a new follower on GFC. :)
    Shaunna @ Books Over Bros x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a great meme! Very creative and the selfies are a wonderful idea. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol, yay! Thanks for the feature, again, Aditi! I seriously loved the idea and can't wait to see more! It's fun learning more about all of our blogger friends!

    Old follower! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Shaunna, Jess and Pearl for your comments! :-) have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is interesting. I will surely participate once my shelves are organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks surely, you are most welcome to participate

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's such a fun idea! My shelves are a nightmare though, always shifting them around. :)

    regular follower xx

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks a lot for stopping by Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!